Be yourself. There's something you can do better than any other. Listen to that inward voice and bravely obey that. (Unknown)
Ugly Duckling to Beautiful
Once upon a time, in a small-town parochial grade-school, that little girl who was made fun of, shunned, and didn't quite fit in was me. I was a farm kid, and much happier around animals, nature, and books, than people.
If it weren't for lifelines -- angels -- along the way, I would not be this happy me you see today.
From then to now
I learned a lot about how it felt to be different, how to build self-esteem and confidence, how to feel good being me.
Life provided perfect classrooms and catalysts to grow in; and also a heart and tools to support, reassure, and encourage others.
SELF-GROWING... and Confident Wings
Self-Loving Courage and Grace
It takes courage to come out of hiding, to be our self. There's a readiness and personal timing, maturing, factor in there, too.
Learn and practice the secrets of:
Unshakeable self-esteem and confidence
Healthy boundaries and self-care
Power robbers and behaviors that diminish credibility
Relationships of respect requirements
Feel stronger, happier, more confident, centered, and beautiful.
Class / Group:
- You and up to four others
- Safe comfortable and personal setting
- Creating Confidence and a healthy, unshakeable sense of self-esteem
- Illuminate and eliminate power robbers that drain yours
- Restore and own your personal strengths
- Choose and maintain healthy self-care boundaries
- Resources to refine your self-esteem
- 30-minute personalizing 1:1s
- Private workshop and one month of personal confidence coaching follow-through: $285 / person