What’s the Difference between Life Coaching and Therapy?
Life and Soul Coaching
- Begins with, brings awareness of, looks for, and builds on what’s good, positive, alive, and perfect in you already.
- Language. You are a partner in a co-creative, pragmatic and personal self-growing process; one that uses uplifting, positive words that are empowering to your spirit.
- Lifelong Learning and growing.
- Promotes self-actualization, greatness growing, confidence and self-esteem.
- Services are self-loving, educational, spiritual, personal growth, and guidance in nature
- Not connected to medical records; no medical advice is given; no medical information is recorded or kept.
Therapy / Medical Counseling
- Begins with and looks for / at something that’s wrong with you that requires treatment.
- Language. There is a diagnosis and often prescribed substances. You are patient in this process. Uses a language of health care terms
- Recorded, connected to your medical records. Medical information is recorded and kept.
Request a Life Coaching Appointment
Contact us using the form on the right.