Catholic Around the Edges (CATE)
- Grew up Catholic, with an incredible Catholic Imagination -- of angels and saints, Mary, priests, nuns, daily Mass in parochial school, sacraments, and a lot more
- Hold beliefs and practices that are at variance with official Catholic church teachings
- Spiritual more than religious
As long as it's not heresy... Well, maybe a little edgy...
Some of it is... It's at variance with official church teachings. (Doesn't mean it's wrong; only that it's different.)
Life takes us around the edges, and grows our souls.
Playing My Role:
CATE - a Soul Sistering Series during Lent
- for expanding, extending, exploring beliefs
- feeding, fueling, and freeing Spirit
- It's gotta make sense, and uplift and ground and support
- that MORE I needed;
- and how to find, fuel, and free your own MORE
- open spaces to explore what you really want to ask.
Dates: Wed. Feb 26; Saturdays, Feb 29, Mar 7, 14, 21, 28